October 12, 2010

Tuesday Love


I can't believe it's already Tuesday again. Time: please slow down a little!
Anyway, let's get right to the lovin'.




Cross Stitched Heart Notebook - Yellow

1. The lovely Kyla Roma has just launched her new etsy shop, A Little Thistle, and you really should check out the cute headbands, notebooks, pins, scarves, and necklaces. My favorite is this little cross stitched heart notebook. Thanks Kyla!



2. I've started collecting plastic drinking straws for this rad looking light fixture project from Aunt Peaches. You can find the how-to here.


3. And speaking of drinking, I went to Richmond recently to visit my brother's girlfriend, and that's where I tried cheerwine for the first time. Love! It's got this super-cherry taste and it's extra bubbly-fizzy.
4. I want a pair of these striped wrist warmers from etsy seller SheepishKnitCrochet. Really great colors.



5. Last night I made dinner for my mother and Clay, after which we watched 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown' and ate caramel apples. Dinner with loved ones is wonderful. Apples + caramel are just as wonderful.

6. These chalkboard gift tags from PlayingGrownUp would be great for labeling jars of jam or presents.

7. You know what's really wonderful? Like, really, really wonderful? We're picking out a pumpkin tonight/tomorrow. So ridiculously excited.


Kitty is thinking about petting. Which is her main activity besides sleeping.



8. My boyfriend's cat is wonderful. She's so polite. And so wonderfully chubby.

9. The japanese maple in our yard has looked particularly beautiful lately.


10. Love this polaroid magnet frame how-to over at paper n stitch.

*****
I've been busy preparing to open my etsy shop lately, doing lots of crafting and gathering of materials and whatnot. It's very exciting! I look forward to the day when someone will open up a package from me and find something inside that will make their life a little prettier. Until then, posts may be sparse.

love,
Aly

2 comments:

  1. great picks! love the chalkboard gift tags, what a great idea!

    thanks for including my wrist warmers!

    www.onesheepishgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! I'm going to check out that first etsy shop asap.

    I've also seen sticky labels that you can write on with chalk to stick to jars and such.. so cool

    ReplyDelete